Littleton, N. H. B. W. Kilburn, Photographer & Publisher. (1895). Albumen stereo image of San Rafael, from an elevated perspective, mounted to peach-colored card stock. Lettering in black ink. Verso with publisher imprint. Oblong format: 3-1/2" x 7". Concave. Rounded corners. Now housed in an archival sleeve. Some modest wear & soiling to card, with a few smudges to the verso. Top of images a bit faded, aspects of the town itself quite sharp. A VG example. Item #47619
San Rafael was incorporated in 1874, and is named after the Archangel Raphael, the Angel of Healing.