Racine, Wisconsin: Mitchell-Lewis Motor Co., (1915). 1st printing. 48 pp. Illustrated throughout with images of the company's vehicles, as well as divers parts used therein. 11" x 7-7/8". Two tone brown paper wrappers printed in dark blue, stapled. Wrappers age-toned & show some soiling. Evidence of damping in lower right quadrant & along the lower gutter. Dealership stamps [Wm T. Knauss & Son] to front wrapper & to internal pages. Withal, a VG copy. Item #42016
Mitchell-Lewis Motor Company was founded in 1900 in Racine, Wisconsin as a motorcycle maker spin-off from the wagon maker Mitchell & Lewis Company Ltd. The company began manufacturing automobiles in 1903. The wagon business and auto companies were combined into Mitchell-Lewis Motor Co. in 1910. The Mitchell car brand produced automobiles from 1903 to 1923. Mitchell offered four-, six- and eight-cylinder models. The company was known for large, fashionable touring cars. [Wiki]
This a rare promotional brochure from this relatively short-lived early 20th C. automobile manufacturer.
No copies located on OCLC.