San Francisco: Louis Roesch Co., Print, (n. d.). 1st printing, ca early 1900s. Not in Rocq, though see entry 82, for 4 catalogues from other years. Unpaginated, though 24 pp. Title leaf & 2 pages of introductory text, remainder of booklet captioned b/w half-tone photographic images. 23 images total. 5-1/4" x 6-7/8". Pale green paper wrappers printed in light blue & gold, stitched. Now housed in an archival mylar sleeve. General wear, age-toning. VG+. Item #49841
Anderson Academy came into being in 1900, on the site of the former Curtner Ladies' Seminary, which burned in 1899. The Academy's redwood gymnasium was designed by architect Charles E. Gottschalk. Irvington, as of 1956, now part of the City of Fremont California.
Scarce survivor of this former East Bay institution, OCLC shows just one holding: UC Berkeley.