(n.p.): 1905. 1st Printing. Broadside. 5-3/4" x 3-3/4". Off white card stock, gilt lettering, colored embossing to lower corners, written in blue ink. AEG. Now housed in a mylar sleeve. A VG copy. Some light age toning and soiling to recto. Glue/paper residue and names written in pencil to verso. Gilt a bit dull. Overall a nice menu from a classic restaurant. Item #47838
"The Trocadero Restaurant of J. Lyons and Co. opened in 1896 on a site on Coventry Street, near the theatres of the West End, which had been formerly occupied by the notorious Argyll Rooms, where wealthy men hired prostitutes." [wiki].