Hawthorne, California: Northrop Aeronautical Institute, (1948). 1st printing (presumed). 32 pp. 3 page TLs & "Application for Enrollment" form laid-in. Booklet profusely illustrated. 12" x 8-7/8". Blue glossy paper covers, stapled. On the booklet cover is an image of Northrop's favored aeronautical concept, the Flying Wing. Modest wear, VG+. Item #47265
Northrop Aeronautical Institute, later Northrop University, was founded by Northrop in 1942. "The school opened for classes in June 1946 to 412 students committed to and/or already employed by Northrop Aviation. The school was founded by Jack Northrop for the purpose of training aeronautical engineers and mechanics." The school retained this name until 1953, then becoming the Northrop Institute of Technology. [Wiki].
Here offered is a NAI 3 page TLs to one "Mr Santariello" responding to his request for information about the school, accompanied by a blank school application form, and the 32 page catalog, which, we find, is quite uncommon, with none located on OCLC.
A nice group of material documenting the early days of this former Southern California institution, which, unfortunately, failed in 1993. It's physical campus now the site of a rental car parking lot.