Thomasville, GA: A. W. Moller. For Sale by J. E. Robinson, Broad Street. (n. d.). Ca 1890. Orange mount [recto], grey verso, rounded corners. Company stamp to verso. 5" x 8". Now housed in an archival mylar sleeve. Only light wear to mount. Image clear & sharp. A Nr Fine copy. Item #47250
The Piney Woods Hotel opened in 1885, and was located between Broad and Dawson Streets. The structure burned in 1907. [GA Archives].