[San Leandro ?]: 1912. 1st printing (presumed). Broadside. Lower left corner with the printed note: "Dutton Manor Addition is a subdivision into lots of a part of the property described in the deed from Mrs. Anna Rogers to W. H. L. Hynes and Oliver D. Hamlin, dated June 18, 1912 and recorded in Book 2065 of deeds at page 295, in the office of the County Recorder of Alameda County California." 20-1/2" x ~ 12-3/4". Housed in an archival mylar sleeve [folded]. Fold lines. Some splits at fold intersections. Some pencil marginalia by a prior owner. Very Good. Item #47229
San Leandro became the seat of Alameda County in 1856, but after the devastating 1868 earthquake, the county seat was moved to Broooklyn, California in 1872. The city has thrived in the last 160+ years, now boasting a diverse population of just under 100,000.
This San Leandro subdivision here depicted [now abutting the Roosevelt Elementary School] is bounded by Kenilworth on the West, "Hollywood Land" on the North, J J Sill & J P Costa properties on the East, and Dutton Avenue on the South.
Pre-WWI maps of East Bay municipalities are somewhat uncommon in commerce, nor was this one found listed on OCLC.