Chicago. 1934. 1st Printing. 4 pp. unnumbered. Illustrated upper wrapper. 9-1/2" x 6-1/4". White paper self wrappers, illustration printed in red and black, lettering in black, now housed in a mylar sleeve. A VG copy. Slight age toning to edges, light soiling to lower wrapper, vertical crease due to being folded, internally clean and bright. Item #46752
"After the end of the first Chicagoan World's Fair, Max and Robert Eitel built on 14 West Randolph Street, the restaurant, the Old Heidelberg Inn. It had an old German facade and was decorated to resemble a Bavarian beer cellar. The restaurant housed at the ground floor the Grand Dining Room "Old Heidelberg" with a stage for the orchestra, the "Rathskeller" in the basement, the "Rialto Room", a bakery and a ballroom." [wiki].