Jackson: Ledger Print, . 1st Printing. Not in Rocq. Unpaginated, though 20 pages. Text provides a program of events for the 14th Annual Session of the N.D.G.W. 12 b/w images [on 10 plates], printed recto of each leaf: Stage Coach, Jackson, Jackson School Building, Court House and Hall of Records, Catholic Church, Methodist Church, Greek Church, County Hospital, Zeile Mine, Kennedy Mine, Argonaut Mine & Oneida Mine. Oblong format: 6" x 7-15/16". Original publisher's white wrappers, printed in gilt, green & orange, maroon cord tie. Now housed in an archival mylar sleeve. Modest wear & soiling to wrappers, with lower spine fold starting. PO ink annotation to front cover, 'Calif' under "Jackson, June 1900". VG [if not slightly better]. Item #45880
The Native Daughters of the Golden West is an American non-profit organization for women born in California. The organization focuses on the care and preservation of California history. It "was founded in Pioneer Hall, a historic building located in Jackson, California. The first meeting took place on September 11, 1886, in the basement of the Hall. The meeting was called by Lilly O. Reichling. Approximately 20 women attended the first meeting. ... On September 25, 1886, the Order was organized with Reichling serving as Secretary. Tina L. Kane was the first President. They called their meeting space a 'Parlor' and the founding group was named Ursula." [Wiki].
OCLC records just one institutional holding of this souvenir: Columbia.