(n.p.). 1932. 1st Printing. Illustrated bifolium. Illustrated wrappers. 10-1/2" x 7-3/4". Gold, blue and red, self wrappers, black lettering, now housed in a mylar sleeve. A VG copy, edges and corners a bit rubbed, some light pencil markings, creases due to being folded, internally clean and bright. Item #45509.1
Athens Athletic Club, located at 12th and Clay Streets, opened on September 29, 1925. The club had enrolled around 1,500 members from the East Bay business and professional community. It was the most prestigious private social and cultural organization in the city of Oakland at the time. The building was demolished in 1977.