Clinton, Conn. Stannard & Chapman, Proprietors. (n. d.). 1st printing (presumed). Ca 1900? 14 pp. 2 page map at booklet center, depicting the lots on Clinton Beach [drawn by Richmond & Seabury, Architects]. 9-1/8" x 5-3/4". Printed green paper wrappers, stapled. Rear wrapper with map of Clinton Beach vis-a-vis Duck Island. Modest wear. Staples rusted. A VG+ item. Item #36456
Clinton, today a bedroom community for New Haven, traces it's history from the 17th C. In the 1800s, the town adopted its present name, after New York governor DeWitt Clinton. A minor claim to fame for the community is that Yale University can trace its roots to a parsonage in Clinton.
The site of the development described herein is now found along Clinton's Shore Road.
OCLC records just one institutional holding [in Canada].